First Free Day - 05/14/2023

First Free Day

This Sunday was the first completely free day. I took this day to go off on my own, which I very much enjoyed. I got up very early and headed to the metro station. My first stop of the day would be some coffee shop I hopped to find once off the metro, but then the Mémorial de la Shoah, or the Jewish Holocaust Memorial in Paris. Being a Jewish woman, this was a must for me while I was in Paris, and it did not disappoint. After being there for a while, I headed back to the hotel to process and rest. Spending so much time in a somber place can really exhaust a person, as it did me. I went out again to the same area to do some thrift shopping which was much needed. After that, I met up Mikayla and Maya at Notre Dame where we had some lunch across the river. We then walked to the little island to have some ice cream and sat by the Seine. It was then getting late, so we hopped on the metro, and went back to the hotel. 


Mémorial de la Shoah

Notre Dame

Île Saint-Louis


Comments

Popular Posts