A Fun Friday Night - 05/19/2023

 A Fun Friday Night

After yesterdays craziness, I was happy for a chiller day. We started early, but we ended early as well, giving us time in the afternoon and evening. Our first stop was Boulevard Saint-Michel, followed by the fountain in front. We then took a sharp right and the Latin Quarter. We stopped by Shakespeare and Co. (I would be back later), and then ended at Saint-Julien le Pauvre. After our lessons, I went back to Shakespeare and Co. and got some time to explore and shop. After that, I did some thrifting with friends and got some lunch. We decided to go back to the hotel to rest because a group of us were going to Le Caveau de la Huchette. And let me tell you, we had a blast! I will definitely be going back there again. 

Saint-Julien le Pauvre

Le Caveau de la Huchette




Comments

Popular Posts