Back At It - 05/15/2023

Back At It 

An again, it was Monday. This would be the start of our first whole week, which meant we were back to early wake up and meeting times. The agenda for this day was the Louvre Carousel, the Tuileries Garden, the Vendôme Plaza, the Concord Plaza, a quick hot chocolate pit stop at Cafe Angelina, Saint-Eustache Church, and a quick walk around the Halles Area. My favorite part about this day was definitely Saint-Eustache. I found the architecture breathtaking, and really enjoyed listening to the service that was happening inside. I am not Christian in any-means, but it was really relaxing to hear the priest preaching, and sometimes singing, while exploring inside. We were released relatively early this day, so after I mostly hung back at the hotel room. I definitely needed to get good sleep for tomorrows trip to Versailles. 

Vendôme Plaza

Angelina Cafe

Saint-Eustache



Comments

Popular Posts