An Eventful Saturday - 05/13/2023

An Eventful Saturday

After the crazy schedule of yesterday, this day was definitely more relaxed. We had a free morning, which meant getting some more sleep than the day previously. After getting ready for the day, we were finally out the door. Mikayla, my roommate, and I decided to have breakfast at Le Frangines again before we were to meet as a group to go to Musee D'Orsay. We traveled as a group to the museum, but was able to once again take our time inside, and after we were free for the rest of the day. I got to see my favorite painting, The Starry Night (On the Rhine) by Vincent Van Gogh, which was so surreal. In the midst of the crowd around the piece, I tried to tune everyone out so I could enjoy the painting and the beauty it holds. After I was done there, I took the metro back to our hotel for a short rest. It was not long until I was getting ready to see a ballet with Mikayla. It was awesome to see thus art form in the place where it was really pioneered. Another great day. 

The Starry Night

A Wide-Shot View at the Theatre

Comments

Popular Posts